giovedì 7 gennaio 2010

I'm here

not there.

Ev'ry thing all right and then she's all on the time
In my neighborhood
And she cries both day and night.
I know because it was there.
It's a milestone but she's down on her luck
And the day makes her lonely and it's so
Hard to buck.
I was -- I believe --That she'd stop him if she would start to care --
I believe that she'd look upon the side and t'care
And I'd go by the Lord and when she's on my way
But I don't belong there.
No, I don't belong to her.
I don't belong to anybody.
She's my prize-forsaken angel
But she don't hear me cry.
She's a longhearted mystic
And she can carry on.
When I'm there she's all right
But she's not when I'm gone.
Heaven knows that the answer,
She don't call on no one.
She's a wave, a thing beautiful
She's mine for the one.
And I'm also hesitatin' by temptation lest it runs
Which it don't follow me
But I'm not there, I'm gone.
Now I'll cry tonight like I cried the night before
And I'll feast on her eyes
But I'll dream about the door.
So long, Jesus, savior, blind faith worth to tell?
I was born to love her
But she knows the kingdom waits so
High above her.
And I run but I race
But it's not too fast to
But I'll not deceive her
I'm not there, I'm gone.
Well, it's all about confusion and I cry for her ...

I should learn that...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento